Mason County V.F.W. Post 9926 recognized
Doeffinger to perform at Mayor’s Night Out
Regatta music line up
WHS nationally recognized
4-H summer camp
- Lip sync battle Saturday at the Regatta - 3:52 pm
- Mason County V.F.W. Post 9926 recognized - 3:45 pm
- ‘Breaking Chains’ this weekend - 8:17 pm updated: 9:47 pm.
- FRN discusses recent and upcoming changes, events - 4:52 pm
- Doeffinger to perform at Mayor’s Night Out - 4:47 pm
- OHIO Innovation Center reports unprecedented job growth, new economic impact for 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Hot Summer Nights welcomes New Jasper Station - 8:38 pm
- Former Mason County deputy pleads guilty to federal gun charge - 8:23 pm
- MCARG to visit Krodel Park - 7:45 pm
- Regatta music line up - 7:20 pm
- OVB development moves forward - 6:01 pm
- No concerns regarding Hepatitis A outbreak locally - 8:18 pm
- WHS nationally recognized - 5:41 pm
- A night of music, a night of fun - 5:39 pm
- Pomeroy man arrested in Mason County - 5:36 pm
- Bass tourney returns on Ohio - 5:31 pm
- Group remembers local military families - 3:29 pm
- Bikes & BBQ a success - 2:15 pm
- Biking for the White Falcons - 2:15 pm
- One step at a time - 2:14 pm
- Mason County Memories: Early doctors of Southern Mason County - 2:13 pm
- Providing milkweed for the monarchs - 7:35 pm updated: 2:14 pm.
- Completing the Kitchen at 4-H camp - 7:34 pm
- Shelter pets of the week - 5:57 pm
- 4-H summer camp - 7:37 pm
Regatta music line up
POINT PLEASANT — The annual Point Pleasant Sternwheel Regatta will be returning June 28-30 and regatta goers will have the opportunity to not on...
OVB development moves forward
GALLIPOLIS — Recently Ohio Valley Bank representatives and local engineer Randy Breech met with the Gallipolis Historic Preservation Review Boar...
No concerns regarding Hepatitis A outbreak locally
OHIO VALLEY — Mason, Gallia, and Meigs County health department officials reported there is currently no immediate threat from the spreading Hep...
A night of music, a night of fun
A rock n’ roll flashback came through Point Pleasant this weekend. On Saturday evening, The Avalons, an entertaining musical group from Ohio per...
Pomeroy man arrested in Mason County
MASON — A Pomeroy, Ohio, man was arrested in Mason Saturday night on felony warrants out of Mason County.According to Mason Police Chief Colton ...
Rio Grande places 29 on RSC Scholar-Athlete list for Spring ‘18
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio – The River States Conference has announced that 266 student-athletes at its 13 member institutions - including 29 from the Uni...
Wright inducted into SE District baseball HOF
Gallia Academy assistant baseball coach Jason Wright was inducted into the Ohio Southeast District Baseball Coaches Associaton Hall of Fame on Monday,...
Ohio wins BACF football classic, 47-13
ST. MARYS, W. Va. — Despite a team setback, a final game under the lights proved huge for one Big Blacks player.Recent Point Pleasant graduate A...
Byus plays part in South sweep
BUFFALO, W. Va. — A final day in the sun as a Lady Knight.Recent Point Pleasant graduate Kelsie Byus had one final opportunity to take to the di...
Post 39 knocks off Nitro, 12-4
ROCKSPRINGS, Ohio — The Rangers are rolling.The Post 39 baseball team won its fourth game in five chances on Thursday at Meigs High School, as t...
River museum receives donation
Mason County Commissioners presented Jack Fowler, executive director of the Point Pleasant River Museum and Learning Center, with a $1,000 check durin...
Mason County student graduates from Shepard University
SHEPHERDSTOWN — Six hundred and forty-two students received baccalaureate degrees during Shepherd University’s 145th commencement on Satur...
Wahama students honored
The Wahama Chapter of the Rho Kappa Social Studies Honor Society recently held a history essay contest for fifth and sixth graders, as well as seventh...
Mason County graduates from WVU Parkersburg
West Virginia University (WVU) at Parkersburg awarded certificates, associate and bachelor’s degrees to spring 2018 graduates during commencemen...
‘Yards of the Month’ for June
The Tu-Endie-Wei Garden Club “Yards of the Month” for June have been announced for the City of Point Pleasant.The following yards have bee...
Search the Scriptures: A World of Neighbors
“Who is My Neighbor?”The question comes to us from Luke 10:29. A lawyer of the Jews, approaching Jesus, had asked the Lord what he needed ...
‘History of Mason County’
MASON — Members of the Wahama Rho Kappa Social Studies Honor Society left a legacy at the end of the school year that will not only benefit stud...
#55UNITED must remember
On May 2, I attended the first PEIA Hearing from the newly appointed task force. “We are here to listen, take your concerns back, quantify the p...
A man should manifest a steady, spiritual leadership in the family
So, here we go, men. The Father’s Day recognition approaches. As far as being a father goes, the Word of God indicates that much is expected of ...
Search the Scriptures: The prayer of Jonah
In the Bible, the second chapter of Jonah is worthy of study and consideration. It is entirely given to a recording of Jonah’s heartfelt prayer,...
A Hunger for More: Days such as these
Days such as these have shaken a great many people to their core. It has proven to be an age in which faith in God is essential not only in the esoter...