9 new cases reported… Latest case data in Gallia, Mason, Meigs
Out of the Darkness Walk goes virtual… Opportunities to raise suicide prevention awareness, purchase luminarias
3 new cases, hospitalization reported… Latest case data in Gallia, Mason, Meigs
New cases, hospitalizations reported… Latest case data in Gallia, Mason, Meigs
Gathering in remembrance… Memorial held for Kane Roush
- Governor addresses pause of Johnson & Johnson vaccine - 5:15 pm
- 9 new cases reported… Latest case data in Gallia, Mason, Meigs - 4:44 pm
- Capitol Chatter: Latest from Manchin, Capito - 4:25 pm
- ‘Red’ states on U.S. electoral map lagging on vaccinations - 3:10 pm
- For the record: Point PD monthly report, indictments - 3:07 pm updated: 5:32 pm.
- Study finds people want more than watchdogs for journalists - 2:27 pm
- Brad D. Smith Business Incubator - 1:28 pm
- HGTV’s Ford to deliver virtual commencement address at OU - 1:22 pm
- Free fishing events focus on ‘grandfamilies’ - 11:31 am
- Wahama HOF golf tourney set, deadline April 20 - 11:25 am
- An upgraded experience… Council discusses plans for Krodel Park - 6:13 pm
- EXPLAINER: What’s known about COVID vaccines and rare clots - 4:40 pm
- Outdoor enthusiasts to get cash, free passes to move to WVa - 4:38 pm
- 3 new cases, hospitalization reported… Latest case data in Gallia, Mason, Meigs - 4:12 pm
- US recommends ‘pause’ for J&J shots in blow to vaccine drive - 3:55 pm
- Governor on Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause - 2:17 pm
- Biden wants infrastructure deal, but GOP doubts persist - 12:57 pm
- Governor makes plea for more shots in arms - 12:54 pm
- Investigation continuing into April 4 homicide - 4:05 pm
- New cases, hospitalizations reported… Latest case data in Gallia, Mason, Meigs - 3:22 pm
- Engineering firm chosen for Clifton water extension project - 2:30 pm
- Building upon the engine of education - 1:48 pm
- West Virginia lawmakers approve needle exchange regulations - 1:32 pm
- West Virginia lawmakers approve needle exchange regulations - 1:29 pm
- Lawmakers pass $4.5 billion budget, cuts to colleges - 1:28 pm
Wahama HOF golf tourney set, deadline April 20
MASON, W.Va. — The 11th Wahama High School Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Golf Tournament has been set for April 24 at the Riverside Golf Club ...
An upgraded experience… Council discusses plans for Krodel Park
POINT PLEASANT — This week at the regular meeting of Point Pleasant City Council, upgrades to Krodel Park, as well as the upcoming COVID-19 reme...
EXPLAINER: What’s known about COVID vaccines and rare clots
A rare, rogue immune response is the main suspect as authorities investigate highly unusual blood clots following use of two similar COVID-19 vaccines...
Outdoor enthusiasts to get cash, free passes to move to WVa
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia is joining the growing list of places recruiting remote workers — with a thrill-seeking twist.A pub...
US recommends ‘pause’ for J&J shots in blow to vaccine drive
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. on Tuesday recommended a “pause” in using the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to inves...
Tuesday softball roundup
Roane County 18, Southern 3The Southern softball team suffered a second straight setback on its home field, falling to non-conference guest Roane Coun...
Tuesday box scores
SOFTBALLRoane County 18, Southern 3RCHS^719^10^—^18-19-1SHS^100^20^—^3-8-5WP: Mahailey Nicholson (5IP, 3R, 8H, 8K)LP: Emilee Barber (5IP, ...
Wahama turns back Fighting Irish, 67-47
MASON, W.Va. — A total team win.All-7 White Falcons eligible for Tuesday’s non-conference game at Gary Clark Court scored at least three p...
Monday baseball roundup
Eastern 10, Southern 0 The Eastern baseball team claimed a 10-0 over Tri-Valley Conference Hocking Division host Southern in six innings at Star Mill ...
Campos leads Rio quartet on All-RSC women’s soccer team
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio — University of Rio Grande freshman midfielder Lorna Campos earned Newcomer of the Year honors and was one of four RedStorm pla...
‘Reading Week’ at Beale Elementary
The Grinch visited students at Beale Elementary on Wednesday in celebration of reading week.Students at Beale Elementary are celebrating reading week ...
College news and notes
Marshall University President’s List HUNTINGTON, W.Va. — Marshall University has instituted a President’s List for undergraduate stu...
MASON — The following students are on the honor roll for the second nine weeks at Wahama High School, with a 3.5 grade point average or above, a...
Lyons celebrates 50th anniversary with CEOS
LEON — Helen Lyons, president of the Leon Community Educational Outreach Service, recently celebrated another milestone. After being president o...
Holzer pediatric sponsors recognized
The Earl Neff Pediatric Fund at Holzer Health System continues to be supported by area businesses and organizations.The Pediatric Fund, in existence f...
‘The Deer of the Morning’
There is an interesting section of Scripture at Psalms 22, 23, and 24. These three form a trilogy concerning the shepherding roles of Jesus Christ. Ps...
Cross Words: Christ is still risen
There’s a beautiful story in Luke 24, shortly after the resurrection account, of some disciples walking with Jesus on the road to Emmaus. But th...
God’s Kids Korner: That Doubting Thomas
Have you ever been told something, and you just couldn’t believe it was true? Maybe one of your friends won a huge prize in a contest or somethi...
Reflecting on the legislative session
As my very first legislative session ends, I reflect on my experience and finally feel that I can answer the questions that I get asked most often: ...
Is this wise use of tax dollars?
Thursday, April 1st, was the 51st day of the West Virginia legislative session, with less than two weeks remaining. This is the first time in eight ye...
Grandparents learn to roll with the changes
The past year has been difficult for everyone, but stories abound of the contributions made by individuals who retired from their previous employment ...