LAKIN — No injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident on Redmond Ridge Road in Gallipolis Ferry Wednesday.
Larry K. Bugg of Gallipolis Ferry was driving his Dodge Dakota on Redmond Ridge Road when Nicole Marie McGrath’s Oldsmobile Alero went left of center and struck the truck head-on.
Cpl. C.K. Zerkle investigated the 1:30 p.m. accident.
• George R. Wamsley of Gallipolis Ferry was arrested Wednesday by Zerkle on a charge of shoplifting from Apple Grove Market. He appeared before Magistrate Gail Roush and entered a plea of guilty.
Mason County Sheriff’s Department
POINT PLEASANT — Erinn Mayes of Point Pleasant was involved in a single-vehicle in Glenwood Wednesday.
Mayes was driving a 1997 Mazda. She was given a citation. Cpl. Andy Varian investigated.
• Deborah Halley and James Green, both of Crown City, Ohio, were involved in a two-vehicle all-terrain vehicle accident April 18 in West Columbia.
Halley was operating a 2007 Honda Foreman and Green was operating a 1999 Honda Foremen. Both received citations. Deputy Terry Powell investigated.
• Injuries were reported in a single-vehicle in Ashton April 17.
Bradlee Bailey of Salt Rock was operating a 2003 Yamaha motorcycle. He was given a citation. Cpl. Billy Gritt investigated.
• Injuries were reported in a single-vehicle accident in Ashton April 17.
Christopher Kimble of Milton was driving a 2006 Ford F-150. Sgt. Robbie Fruth investigated.
• J.T. Fuller of Henderson and Harry Elkins of Ona were involved in a two-vehicle accident in Point Pleasant April 15.
Fuller was driving a 1998 Mercury Sable and Elkins was driving a 2005 Chevrolet cargo van. Fuller was given a citation. Capt. Carl Peterson investigated.
• Amanda D. Whittington, 30, of Gallipolis Ferry, was arrested Thursday by Senior Deputy Robert Glenn and Varian on a fugitive from justice warrant from Ohio.
• Douglas M. Rollins, 46, of Mount Alto, was arrested Thursday by Fruth and Cpl. Erick Lynch for domestic assault.
• Jessica J. Rainey, 22, of Gallipolis Ferry, was arrested Wednesday by Powell on a charge of domestic battery.
• Shawn L. Taylor, 30, of Letart, was arrested Tuesday by Powell for domestic battery.
• Bonnie L. Sturgeon, 47, of Gallipolis Ferry, was arrested Tuesday by Glenn on a charge of destruction of property.
• Michael A. Eads, 20, of Leon, was arrested Monday by Powell and Varian for wanton endangerment.
• Cynthia R. Milliron, 43, of Gallipolis, Ohio, was arrested Tuesday by Fruth for aggravated DUI. She was taken to the Western Regional Jail.
Point Pleasant Police Department
POINT PLEASANT — Wayne L. Hogan, 28, of Point Pleasant, was arrested Thursday by Sgt. Jimmy Reynolds on charges of disorderly conduct, public intoxication and obstructing an officer. Reynolds was assisted by the Mason County Sheriff’s Department. Hogan was taken to the Western Regional Jail.
• Shawn M. Henry, 21, of Point Pleasant, was arrested Tuesday by Reynolds on a charge of battery.
Hartford Police Department
HARTFORD — Chief Sam Anderson reported no accidents or arrests.
Henderson Police Department
HENDERSON — Chief J.L. McCoy reported no accidents or arrests.
Mason Police Department
MASON — No injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of Second and Center streets Tuesday.
Marvin Ray Lester, 73, of Mason, was driving his 2008 Ford Ranger south on Second Street just as Nathan Robert Ohlinger, 19, of Mason, was making a turn from Center Street to go north on Second Street in his 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier.
Ohlinger attempted to stop but slid into the rear of the pickup truck.
Sgt. David Haught investigated the 10:05 a.m. accident.
New Haven Police Department
NEW HAVEN — Chief Rich Gilkey reported no accidents or arrests.