LAKIN — Donna Lynn Bush, 35, of Fraziers Bottom, was arrested Thursday by Sgt. E.B. Starcher for violating a DVP and stalking.
She was transported to the Western Regional Jail in Barboursville.
• Travis J. Burdette, 21, of Point Pleasant, was arrested Tuesday by Senior Trooper J.K. Cox for computer fraud. He was arraigned before Magistrate Cheryl Ross, who set bond at $20,000.
Burdette was transported to the Western Regional Jail.
• Robert “Bob” G. Kingery, 29, of Letart, was arrested May 8 by Cpl. C.K. Zerkle for a capias for possession of a controlled substance.
Mason County Sheriff’s Department
POINT PLEASANT — No injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident in Henderson Tuesday.
Joel Scarlato of Hurricane was driving a 1996 Freightliner cargo van and Walter Ferrell Jr. of Richmond, Va., was driving a 2007 Peterbilt tractor trailer. Senior Deputy Robert Glenn investigated.
• Injuries were reported in a single-vehicle accident in Point Pleasant Monday.
Richard Young of Point Pleasant was driving a 1999 Buick Century. Deputy Curtis Jones investigated.
• Injuries were reported in a single-vehicle accident in Letart May 9.
Russell Edwards of New Haven was driving a 2007 Arctic Cat Prowler. Cpl. Billy Gritt investigated.
• Injuries were reported in a single-vehicle accident in Ashton May 6.
Janet Rowe of Barboursville was driving a 2009 Toyota Corolla. Cpl. Eric Lynch investigated.
• No injuries were reported in a single-vehicle accident in Leon May 3.
Keith Kittle of Athens was driving a 1998 Ford van. Cpl. Andy Varian investigated.
• No injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident in Henderson May 1.
Rachel Ayers of Point Pleasant was driving a 2007 Chevrolet Colorado and Helen Watson of Gallipolis, Ohio, was driving a 2001 Chevrolet Prism. Watson was issued a citation. Jones investigated.
• No injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident in Letart May 1.
David Brown of Waverly was driving a 2007 Mack tractor trailer and Harry Crowder of Ravenswood was driving a 1979 Ford truck. Varian investigated.
• Kenneth R. Smith, 45, of McArthur, Ohio, was arrested Friday by Gritt, Sgt. Robbie Fruth and Sgt. Steven Greene for no insurance, leaving the scene of an accident with property damage and joyriding.
Point Pleasant Police Department
POINT PLEASANT — Brenton Glover, 23, of Gallipolis Ferry, was arrested Wednesday by Lt. Shawn Ross for destruction of property, trespassing and public intoxication.
Ross was assisted by Sgt. Bryan Morrow and members of the Mason County Sheriff’s Department.
• No injuries were reported in a two-vehicle accident on Viand Street May 8.
Sarah K. Overholt, 88, of Point Pleasant, was driving her 1996 Ford Taurus south on Viand Street when her vehicle was struck on the right side by a 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue driven by Megan L. Meadows, 29, of Point Pleasant, as she was exiting the parking lot of a local business.
Sgt. J.D. Reynolds investigated the 5:22 p.m. accident.
• Officers are continuing their investigation of a hit-and-skip accident at Pleasant Valley Hospital Wednesday.
According to the report, a 2003 Lincoln Towncar was struck at approximately 12:15 p.m. by a newer model (2008 or 2009) maroon Jeep Wrangler. The last three digits of the Ohio license plate are 709.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police department at 304-675-1104.
Hartford Police Department
HARTFORD — Chief Sam Anderson reported no accidents or arrests.
Henderson Police Department
HENDERSON — Officials in Henderson reported no accidents or arrests.
Mason Police Department
MASON — No injuries were reported in a three-vehicle accident on Second Street May 8.
Robert K. Rogers, 18, of Mason, Colby R. Davis, 18, of New Haven, and Taylor K. Hysell, 17, of New Haven, were traveling north on Second Street when Davis, who was driving a 2004 Dodge Stratus, and Hysell, who was driving a 2002 Toyota Celica, stopped in traffic. Rogers, who was driving a 1995 Dodge Ram, was unable to stop and struck the vehicle driven by Davis, which then struck the vehicle driven by Hysell.
Sgt. David Haught investigated the 3:25 p.m. accident.
New Haven Police Department
NEW HAVEN — John Stewart, 49, of New Haven, was arrested Thursday by Cpl. Ian Smith for failure to appear in magistrate court.