Grand theft, theft and other theft-related charges led the May indictments returned by the grand jury which met in Clinton County Common Pleas Court, according to the office of Clinton County Prosecuting Attorney Rick Moyer.
Five persons were indicted with nine theft-related counts, the prosecutor’s office reported.
The grand jury indicted eight persons on 18 counts.
Those who were indicted, the latest addresses known by law enforcement officers and the charges were:
• David A. Zitney, of 10651 State Route 28, Leesburg, two counts of theft.
• Bobbie Jo Williams, of Columbus, theft.
• Harvey E. Brunk, of 2671 U.S. 22 West, Apt. 5, Wilmington, failure to comply with order or signal of police officer, failure to stop after accident, driving while under the influence and space between moving vehicles.
• Mark S. Allen, of 2241 Greene Road, Martinsville, aggravated possession of drugs, possession of drugs, improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle.
• Damon L. Green of 137 ½ N. Walnut St., Apt. 1, Wilmington, grand theft.
• Steven L. Holbrook, of 438 Nauvoo Road, Clarksville, illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs and illegal manufacture of drugs.
• Amber N. Newbry, of 91 G. Reba Drive, Wilmington, grand theft, theft, endangering children and burglary.
• Joshua M. Bullock, of 3883 S. Waynesville Road, Morrow, theft.
Rose Cooper can be reached at 937-382-2574 extension 216 or on Twitter @rosecooperWNJ.